2. 'Yone Hloot Kyun Ei Dandaryi' 'The Legend of Bagan' Drama Dance
By: Burmese Youth Association (BYA)
(Performers: Myat Soe Mon, Kalayar Htoo, Nant Nandi Kyaw Min, Phyo Sandi Aung & Jeannie)
Contact: Myat Soe Mon
3. 'Hlan Lar Khae Par Pyi Myanmar' 'Welcome to Myanmar' Song Performance
(Singer: Dr. Thynn Thynn Lynn, Performers: Theravada Buddhist Youth Group (TBYG))
Contact: Olivia Leong
4. 'Karen Traditional Dance' (by Karen Fellowship) <http://www.karenfellowship.org/>
Contact: Naw Aye Aye Thaw
5. 'Tarikipas' Thai Traditional Fan Dance
Dancers - Fumiko Nomura, Panida Pratedsena
Sponsored by - Bangkok Bay Restaurant, Redwood City <http://www.bangkokbay.com/>
6. 'Burmese Traditional Music' ('Mingalar Byaw Nyunt')
Burmese Harp, Drums, Vocal: Su Wai
Guitar, Si-Wa: Rick Heizman
7. 'Burmese Gospel Song and Ethnic Dance'
(by Bay Area Christian Fellowship (Meit Thahaya) Group)
Contact: Ko Mg Mg
8. 'Bon Gyi Than' Burmese country song performance
(by Shwe Kyaung Thar Doe Ka Tae Pwe Group)
Contact: Ko Naing
9. 'The Birth of Buddha' Play
(Special Performance by American youths from Sae Taw Win II Dhamma Center) <http://www.saetawwin2.org/>
Director: Barbara Jeppesen, Carol Meredith
Performers: Kevin Klotz, Sarah Stump, Daniel Berkma, Corina Stoicescu & Michelle Wesley
Dance: Ma Kalyar and group
Music: Rick Heizman and Su Wai
Contact: Dr. Thynn Thynn and Roger
10. 'Shwe Kyel Zin' Ah Nyeint (Burmese Traditional Comedian and Opera Dance)
(Composer-Nan Daw Shayt Sayar Tin, Singer-Daw Mie Mie, Dancers- Hnin Haymar Myo, Myat Soe Mon and
Comedians- Palayar, Sein Htet Htet, Kyaw Pyar Laung, Phyo Par Lay)
11. 'Miss Kyel Zin Myanmar Pageant'
(The beauty, talents and fashion Contest of the shining young Burmese beauties!)
First Prize: $500
Second Prize: $200
Third Prize: $100
Miss Popular: $100 (Audience Choice Award! voted by audience in the show)
Hosts: Mya Myo Thant and Mie Mie Win Pe
Judges: five experienced professionals (will only be revealed at the show)
Contact: Mindy Khoo
12. 'U Shwe Yoe and Superstar Shwe Oozi' (The Golden Drum of Burma)
by Thay Than Hlaing Group
Contact: U Sein Hlaing
13. 'Kayah Ethnic Dance Performance'
by Aunty Mary and Group
Dancers - Susan, Khin Sandar Aung, May Zin Oo, Grace, Thant Thura, Thant Zarni
Contact: Aunty Mary
14. 'Burmese Child Poems Reciting'
By Ye Than and Su Myat Than
15. 'Hlay Taw Than Tet Pyan Yein' (Burmese Golden Boat Dance)
By Bay Area Golden Burmese Boys
Contact: Wai Phyo
16. 'Tway Ka Sagar Pyaw The' ('Blood Siblings of Burma' Song Performance)
Singer- Nay Yee (daughter of Acordion Ohn Kyaw, Dancers - Pan Thiri San, Han Su Yin, Pwint Phyu Nandar, Mya Yamoun Thaw, May Wit Mhone Thaw, Thazin May Naing & Su Myat Than)
Contact: Ma Ni
17. 'Nha Par Twar Ah Ka' (Burmese Duet Dance)
By Zayanda and Lay Naing Ei (from Los Angeles)
18. 'Youth Song'
By Burmese Youth Association (BYA)
Written by: Kyaw Kyaw Soe and BYA
19. Renowned Singer 'Mie Mie Win Pe'
Will come and perform her best songs for Bay Area Burmese Community.
Contact: Zarni Min Lwin
Unfortunately, Mie Mie Win Pe cannot make it because of family emergency and she really wants to apologize to the audience for her absence!